Sunday 21 November 2010

Thought Bubble Report - Happy Part

I met a lot of cool people I've been talking to on twitter and by e-mails that I hadn't met before in person such as Simon M, Nick S., Dan Berry, Thom Ferrier and lots of others and traded a pile of comics for some really good looking stuff in return. I'll have a read of it next week. Also it was great to see Colin Mathieson again from Accent UK who I haven't seen for a couple of years.

The after show party was once again very good and a lot of fun. I stayed in the Jurys Inn which was handy and alright. It was a very long day as I had got up at quarter to six and went to bed at half two.

Yesterday I was thinking I won't go to Thought bubble next year, but now I am changing my mind, though I'm not sure about it becoming a two-day festival. I've always liked the fact you don't have to work the day after the party. It is still very well run and organised and a good laugh.

No comments: