Monday 18 March 2013

Sheffield Zine Fest Report



Sheffield Zine Fest on Saturday went really well! It was in the Electric Works, just next to Sheffield station so it was very easy to get to. Here's a photo of the Electric Works, my obligatory boring stall photo and a photo of my haul of stuff I bought and traded.

I was sat next to Russell Steadman who I had a table next to at Leeds Thoughtbubble so that was cool. The zine fest was good and busy all day long, with no long gaps. I sold plenty of comics and covered all my costs and made a few quid to spend on other comics, so that was great! The Electric Works has a slide which goes from the third floor to the ground floor reception but I was too busy to have a ride on it, which shows how busy it was. Thanks to the organisers, and everyone who came along! Hopefully I'll be able to go to the next one too.

No comments: