Friday 29 May 2015

New Comics Now on Sale


My two new comics have just arrived from the printers, they've come out very nicely. They are-

RhiZome 3 - a science fiction and fantasy anthology edited by me and Kyle Baddeley-Read. 28 pages, halfway between A4 and A5 in size, black and white with colour covers. Includes stories by me, Kyle, William Cardini and Nick Soucek. Priced at £4 with free postage in the UK (rest of the world please add £2). The RhiZome tumblr is here for more information. It's on sale at my website and at my Comicsy page.
There are no continuing stories in RhiZome 3, so don't worry if you don't have the first two issues. 

Flying Sausage Academy - is the first issue of my new school set comedy story. 24 pages, black and white with colour covers, A5 sized. Priced at £3 with free postage in the UK (rest of the world please add £2). It's on sale at my website and at my Comicsy page too. 
Here's the first two pages so you can have a look.

Thanks!




No comments: