Sunday 31 May 2015

NWZinefest Little Report



The first NWZinefest yesterday was pretty good. It was in the Star and Garter near Piccadilly, I'd never been there before but it was a good venue. There was plenty of room for the tables. The zine fest went through all the rooms of the pub, I was in the largest room, upstairs. The show went well, it was a bit quiet but there was never no-one there. The workshops looked good, they were very busy.

I sold a decent amount of comics and met a bunch of people so I was happy, it was worth doing. Did a couple of good trades too. I was glad to sell some of my new comics which came back from the printers yesterday. Normally if I have a new comic at a show it won't sell, and I'll sell lots of some older comic instead, but not this time. Thanks everyone who bought something!

No comments: